fredag, mars 31, 2006

The workers in the vinyard..

well, we are quite buizy theese days. we are in ashton, doing evangelisme at the farmes.here it is just like in the days of the bible.. the workers wait on the corners of the roads to be hired for the day. and here is plenty of vinyards, so the parabels fitts very well:)

anyways.. we have only been here for a week, but it feels a like a lot longer ´couse of the tight program. lots of school minestry and such.every day people respond to the gospel or get healed, or both. one day we went to a hospits (home for sick and dying people) to sing and pray for the pasients, and to people recieved Jesus:) soo encouraging.

keep praying for us, that God may use us for his glory. tomorrow there´s a wedding in town!! glory to god.

I myself are also doing good. I miss Erlend.. but I´m well.
take care my friends.
love B

Ingen kommentarer: